Arabic Language For Non Arabs
Updated on Sep, 2023
Language - Arabic
This course is intended to prepare you to speak the Standard Arabic understood by all Arabs, it will allow you to visit any Arabic country for work, tourism, or business. You will be able to talk to the Arabs from any Arabic country and understand their accents. Therefore, you will be able to live in any Arabic country, even at a beginner’s stage, you will learn some terms used for family, greeting, getting acquainted, travel, work, home, school, and university.
At the beginning of each lecture, we will revise all that we learned in the previous lecture. At the end of each lecture, we will summarize what has been taught in it, by this way you will be able to memorize all learned words and phrases.
By the end of this course, we will revise together all the content of the course to ensure that at the end of the course all the terms and phrases have become memorized by heart and won’t be forgotten for a long time.
However, this course is visual and does not require a particular language beforehand, still, the knowledge in the English Language is an advantage.
You will be allowed to download many training documents in video and Pdf format to continue training what you learned and prepare you for the next stages.
What will you learn in this course:
- By the end of the course you will be able to speak the Slandered Arabic understood by all Arabs
- You will be able to visit any Arabic country for work, tourism or business.
- You will be able to talk to the Arabs from an Arabic country and understand the accents.
- You will be able to live in any Arabic country
- Learn the Arabic letters and numbers and write it,
- Understand the benefits of learning the Arabic language
- You will be able to have a conservation with anyone
- Gain an overall idea about the Arabic language
- Learning terms used for family, greeting, and getting acquainted
- Learning some terms used for travel, work, home, school, and university
- Listening to an Arabic Song and understand its words
What are the prerequisites for this course?
- However, this course is visual and does not require a particular language beforehand, still, the knowledge in the English Language is an advantage.
- You will be allowed to download many training documents in video and PDF format to continue training what you learned and prepare you for the next stages.
Check out the detailed breakdown of what’s inside the course
- Introduction 07:28 07:28
- Arabic Alphabets 06:08 06:08
- Arabic Numbers 06:29 06:29
5( The Family
7) My home
8) My work
9) At school
10) At university
11) At hotel
12) Arabic Song
Mohamad Samir Al NahhasGeophysical Consultant
•More than 35 years of experience in exploration geophysics, business development, and administration in multiple countries.
• Proven track record and ability to ensure cost-effective, high quality, and leading-edge onshore/offshore seismic data acquisition and processing performance by the contractors in ADNOC +projects.
• Responsible for the design, planning, and quality control of numerous seismic surveys. Prepared, evaluated, and optimized the parameters of many 1D, 2D, 3D, and 4D onshore seismic data acquisition/ processing projects. Teaching and training experience:
Teaching and training experience
1. Taught courses in 'The Science of Geophysics Acquisition and Processing' in English and Arabic to students and new employees,
3. Worked at Damascus University as a Seismic Data Processing Lecturer
4. Authored and prepared a book in Arabic on “The Art of Seismic Data Processing” as a reference for university students
User your certification to make a career change or to advance in your current career. Salaries are among the highest in the world.
Our students work
with the Best
Related Video CoursesView More
Become a valued member of Tutorials Point and enjoy unlimited access to our vast library of top-rated Video CoursesSubscribe now
Master prominent technologies at full length and become a valued certified professional.Explore Now