Apache Superset for Data Engineers (Hands On)
Learn everything about Apache Superset a modern, enterprise-ready business intelligence web application.
Updated on Sep, 2023
Language - English
Apache Superset is a modern data exploration and visualization platform. Apache Superset is a modern, enterprise-ready business intelligence web application. It is fast, lightweight, intuitive, and loaded with options that make it easy for users of all skill sets to explore and visualize their data, from simple pie charts to highly detailed geospatial charts.
One of the most valuable technology skills is the ability to analyze huge data sets, and this course is specifically designed to bring you up to speed on one of the best technologies for this task, Apache Superset! The top technology companies like Google, Facebook, Netflix, Airbnb, Amazon, NASA, and more are all using Apache Superset!
Apache Superset Architecture
Connecting to Database
Install Database Drivers
Database Connection String
Access Database table in Apache Superset (MySQL)
Enabling Upload a CSV
Obtaining & loading data
Creating Chart and Dashboard
Time Series Bar Chart
And many more charts
Frequently asked Questions
FAQS for Apache Superset
An intuitive interface for visualizing datasets and crafting interactive dashboards
A wide array of beautiful visualizations to showcase your data
Code-free visualization builder to extract and present datasets
A world-class SQL IDE for preparing data for visualization, including a rich metadata browser
A lightweight semantic layer which empowers data analysts to quickly define custom dimensions and metrics
Out-of-the-box support for most SQL-speaking databases
Seamless, in-memory asynchronous caching and queries
An extensible security model that allows configuration of very intricate rules on who can access which product features and datasets.
Integration with major authentication backends (database, OpenID, LDAP, OAuth, REMOTE_USER, etc)
The ability to add custom visualization plugins
An API for programmatic customization
A cloud-native architecture designed from the ground up for scale
What will you learn in this course:
- Understanding of basic architecture of Apache Superset
- Installing and Configuring Apache Superset
- Connecting to Database
- Install Database Drivers
- Access Database table in Apache Superset (MySQL)
- Enabling Upload a CSV
- Obtaining & loading data
- Table Visualization
- Creating Chart and Dashboard (30+ Charts)
- Frequently asked Questions
- Business analyst, BI Developer, Big Data Engineer, Data Engineer, Data Analyst, Data Scientist, Machine Learning Engineer
- You should take this course if want to learn Apache Superset completely from scratch
What are the prerequisites for this course?
- Basic knowledge of Data Analytics is appreciated but if you don't have any knowledge on Data Analytics its fine.
Check out the detailed breakdown of what’s inside the course
- Introduction to Course 05:39 05:39
- What is Apache Superset? 02:51 02:51
- Business Intelligence 00:38 00:38
- Apache Superset Architecture 02:19 02:19
Installation and Configuration
Connecting to Databases
Creating Charts and Dashboards
HR Analytics Dashboard Project
Olympic Analytics Dashboard Project
Frequently Asked Questions
I am Solution Architect with 12+ year’s of experience in Banking, Telecommunication and Financial Services industry across a diverse range of roles in Credit Card, Payments, Data Warehouse and Data Center programmes
My role as Bigdata and Cloud Architect to work as part of Bigdata team to provide Software Solution.
- Support all Hadoop related issues
- Benchmark existing systems, Analyse existing system challenges/bottlenecks and Propose right solutions to eliminate them based on various Big Data technologies
- Analyse and Define pros and cons of various technologies and platforms
- Define use cases, solutions and recommendations
- Define Big Data strategy
- Perform detailed analysis of business problems and technical environments
- Define pragmatic Big Data solution based on customer requirements analysis
- Define pragmatic Big Data Cluster recommendations
- Educate customers on various Big Data technologies to help them understand pros and cons of Big Data
- Data Governance
- Build Tools to improve developer productivity and implement standard practices
I am sure the knowledge in these courses can give you extra power to win in life.
All the best!!
User your certification to make a career change or to advance in your current career. Salaries are among the highest in the world.
Our students work
with the Best
very basic but good to start. Good job to instructor
so far so good
Apache Superset for Data Engineers provides adequate information to start work, especially for the technology layer and adequate for the functional layer. On the technology side, it is good for setting up VM on Linux and installing Superset. The next important work that it covers is connecting wi
Related Video CoursesView More
Become a valued member of Tutorials Point and enjoy unlimited access to our vast library of top-rated Video CoursesSubscribe now
Master prominent technologies at full length and become a valued certified professional.Explore Now