- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Answer the following:
(a) Name the endocrine gland associated with brain?
(b) Which gland secretes digestive enzymes as well as hormones?
(c) Name the endocrine gland associated with kidneys?
(d) Which endocrine gland is present in males but not in females?
(i) The gland associated with the brain is the Pituitary gland. The Hypothalamus present in the brain releases hormones that regulate the secretion of pituitary glands.
(ii) Pancreas is a mixed gland as it secretes pancreatic juice for digestion of food and hormones such as insulin.
(iii) Adrenal glands are located on top of each kidney that secretes adrenalin.(iv) Testes are the glands that are present only in males and secrete the male sex hormone, testosterone.
The pituitary gland does not act as an endocrine gland as well as an exocrine gland, while the ovary, testis, and pancreas are heterocrine glands, which means they are partly exocrine (with duct) and partly endocrine (without duct).]
- Why the constructor name is same as the class name in Java?
- Can a method have the same name as the class?
- Why the java file name should be always the same as a public class name?
- How can create a table having the name like a^b along with same column name? name?
- Which gods or goddesses are associated with which day of the week as per Hindu mythology?
- Select the table name as a column in a UNION select query with MySQL?
- Should a constructor always have the same name as the class in java?
- MySQL query to display columns name first name, last name as full name in a single column?
- Can we define a method name same as class name in Java?
- Using predefined class name as Class or Variable name in Java
- How to get the value associated with the http-equiv or name attribute in HTML?
- Create a MySQL stored procedure, which takes the name of the database as its parameter, to list the tables with detailed information in a particular database.
- Create a data frame with numerical as well as factor columns in R.
- Underscore as a table name in MySQL is possible?
- How to create a vector with lowercase as well as uppercase letters in R?
- How do I invoke a Java method when given the method name as a string?