- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Angle of incidence is equal to the angle of reflection.
$(c)$. Under special conditions
There are two laws of reflection which are as follows:
1. The angle of incidence (∠i) is always equal to the angle of reflection (∠r), which is given as, ∠i = ∠r. For example, the angle of reflection ∠NOB is exactly equal to the angle of incidence ∠AON in the figure given below.
2. The incident ray, the reflected ray and the normal (at the point of incidence), all lie in the same plane. For example, in the figure given below, the incident ray AO, the reflected ray OB and the normal ON, all lie in the same plane.
- Angle Between Hands of a Clock in C++
- Angle between a chord and a tangent when angle in the alternate segment is given in C++?
- What are start angle and end angle of arc in HTML5 canvas?
- What is called "Angle of Banking"?
- Python a += b is not always a = a + b
- How to set the angle of rotation of a Circle using FabricJS?
- Show that the following grammar is LR (1) S → A a |b A c |B c | b B a A → d B → d
- Return the angle of the complex argument in Python
- Find other two sides of a right angle triangle in C++
- Program to find the Interior and Exterior Angle of a Regular Polygon in C++
- Get the arc sine of an angle in Java
- Get the arc cosine of an angle in Java
- Get the Trigonometric sin of an angle in Python
- Get the Trigonometric cosine of an angle in Python
- Get the Trigonometric tangent of an angle in Python
- How to set the angle of rotation of an Ellipse using FabricJS?