Android App Development with JetPack Compose
Learn Jetpack Compose with Kotlin,Retrofit,Dagger & Hilt and built your first app.
Updated on Oct, 2023
Language - English
Duration -4.5 hours
The course is create on Android Studio Bumblebee Canary 10.
After completing this course you will become a highly-demanded Android developer by adding the Jetpack Compose Skill into your Android knowledge. You will have slight edge over those people who have just hold only knowledge about xml based android app development.
Jetpack Compose is Android’s modern toolkit for building native UI. It simplifies and accelerates UI development on Android. Quickly bring your app to life with less code, powerful tools, and intuitive Kotlin APIs.
You can do much more with less code and avoid bugs, so code is simple and easy to maintain.
Compose is compatible with all your existing code: you can call Compose code from Views and Views from Compose. Most common libraries like Navigation, ViewModel and Kotlin coroutines work with Compose, so you can start adopting when and where you want.
Compose enables you to create beautiful apps with direct access to the Android platform APIs and built-in support for Material Design, Dark theme, animations, and much more.
Compose has also solved more than declarative UI -- accessibility apis, layout, all kinds of stuff have been improved.
What will you learn in this course:
- You can start as beginner and will become a Android Developer in no time.
- Learn how to build a MVVM project in Jetpack Compose with Kotlin.
- Learn how to use Room Database ,LiveData, Lifecycles and ViewModels.
- Learn how to use retrofilt and okhttp client with interceptors.
- Learn Dependency injection with Dagger and Hilt.
- Learn how to easily create list with Lazy Column.
- Learn how to create Staggered Vertical Grid.
- Learn How to use Crossfade to create navigation.
- Learn how to create routes for navigation.
What are the prerequisites for this course?
- No prior programming experience required .
- Some Kotlin experience will make things a bit easier to go through in this course.
Check out the detailed breakdown of what’s inside the course
- Introduction 03:13 03:13
- Course Demo 04:23 04:23
- Installing Android Studio & Emulator Set Up 03:46 03:46
- Declaring Basic Dependencies 07:24 07:24
Dependency Injection with Hilt & Dagger
Front End Part - 1
Front End Part - 2
Front Endt Part - 3
Jitendra Pratap Prajapati
User your certification to make a career change or to advance in your current career. Salaries are among the highest in the world.
Our students work
with the Best
Related Video CoursesView More
Become a valued member of Tutorials Point and enjoy unlimited access to our vast library of top-rated Video CoursesSubscribe now
Master prominent technologies at full length and become a valued certified professional.Explore Now