- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
An object experiences a net zero external unbalanced force. Isit possible for the object to be traveling with a non-zero velocity? If yes, state the conditions that must be placed on the magnitude and direction of the velocity. If no, provide a reason.
An object experiences a net zero external unbalanced force.
- To check whether it is possible for the object to be traveling with a non-zero velocity.
- Also, we have to state the conditions that must be placed on the magnitude and direction of the velocity if it is possible for the object to be traveling with a non-zero velocity.
- To provide a reason if the answer is no.
Yes, it is possible for an object to be traveling with a non-zero velocity if the object experiences a net zero external unbalanced force. let us know how it is possible and what conditions must be placed on the magnitude and direction of the velocity:
Condition for traveling with a non-zero velocity:
Newton's first law of motion states that an object is at rest or moving with a constant velocity in a straight line and will, remain at rest or moving until an external force is acted upon the object. it is the external force unbalanced force that brings an object into motion from the rest and vice versa. if the object is experiencing a non-zero external unbalanced force then the object will remain in its initial position$(either\ in\ rest\ or\ into\ motion\ with\ non-zero\ velocity)$
An object may be traveling with a constant $(non−zero)$ velocity in the same direction as in the beginning or maybe at rest $(not\ moving\ at\ all)$ if it is experiencing a net zero external unbalanced force.
- Can MySQL INT type be non-zero NULL?
- How to check if all the values in a numpy array are non-zero?
- How to replace zero with first non-zero occurring at the next position in an R data frame column?
- How to create a column of first non-zero value in each row of a data.table object in R?
- Check if a number can be represented as sum of non zero powers of 2 in C++
- How to find the average of non-zero values in a Python dictionary?
- How to add a container for an external (non-HTML) application in HTML5
- Force an element to be hidden with Bootstrap
- Count zero, NULL and distinct values except zero and NULL with a single MySQL query
- When will be an object eligible for garbage collection?
- How do you do a deep copy of an object in .NET?
- Program to find out the number of non-zero submatrices in C++
- How to create a vector with zero values in R?
- How to check if an object is a PyTorch Tensor?
- Program to check if a number is Positive, Negative, Odd, Even, Zero?