- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
An iron sphere of mass $10\ kg$ has the same diameter as an aluminium sphere of mass is $3.5\ kg$. Both spheres are dropped simultaneously from a tower. When they are $10\ m$ above the ground, they have the same
$(c)$. potential energy
$(d)$. kinetic energy
Gravitational acceleration is the same for all the freely falling objects. As the value of $g$ does not depend on the mass of the freely falling object.
Therefore, option $(a)$ is correct.
- Mass Storage Management
- Mass insertion in MongoDB
- How to create a sphere in R?
- How to calculate the volume of a sphere using C programming language?
- How to draw a 3D sphere in HTML5?
- How to create a Sphere (3D) in JavaFX?
- Plotting points on the surface of a sphere in Python's Matplotlib
- How to find Volume and Surface Area of a Sphere using C#?
- Python program to calculate BMI(Body Mass Index) of your Body
- MySQL Mass Update with CASE WHEN/ THEN/ ELSE?
- Java program to calculate Body Mass Index (BMI)
- C program to Calculate Body Mass Index (BMI)
- Plotting a 3d cube, a sphere and a vector in Matplotlib
- Sum of the series 1 + (1+3) + (1+3+5) + (1+3+5+7) + + (1+3+5+7+....+(2n-1)) in C++
- Sum of the series 1 + (1+3) + (1+3+5) + (1+3+5+7) + ...... + (1+3+5+7+...+(2n-1)) in C++
- Tower Of Hanoi Problem