- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
An iron ring is heated. Which of the following statement about it is incorrect?
(a) The ring expands.
(b) The ring almost comes to the same size on cooling.
(c) The change in this case is reversed.
(d) The ring changes its shape and the change cannot be reversed.
Correct Answer: (d) The ring changes its shape and the change cannot be reversed.
Explanation: The ring expands on heating and comes back to its original size on cooling. The change is reversible.
- What is the performance of ethernet and token ring under light traffic load?
- What is Ring Network Topology in Computer Network?
- Token Bus and Token Ring
- Find the minimum sum of distance to A and B from any integer point in a ring of size N in Python
- What are the Token Ring Frame Formats in Computer Network?
- Resilient Packet Ring (RPR) - IEEE 802.17
- Difference between Star and Ring Topology
- Can Ring home security be hacked?
- Explain the Token Ring Network (IEEE Standard 802.5) in Computer Network.
- Difference between Ring Topology and Mesh Topology
- How to make a ring in React using reactthree-fiber
- Difference between Token Bus Network and Token Ring Network
- Difference between Slip Ring & Squirrel Cage Induction Motor
- Check if a given circle lies completely inside the ring formed by two concentric circles in C++
- Why do we use Group, Ring and Fields in Information Security?