- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
An element which is an essential constituent of all organic compounds belongs to
- group 1
- group 14
- group 15
- group 16
Correct answer: (b) group 14
Explanation: Carbon is the essential constituent of all organic compounds and belongs to Group 14 of the modern periodic table.
Electronic configuration of carbon (6): 2 4
Group number = valence shell +10
= 4+10 = 14.
- Python Pandas - Check if an element belongs to an Interval
- Find an integer X which is divisor of all except exactly one element in an array in Python
- Find an integer X which is divisor of all except exactly one element in an array in C++
- Which element is used to insert some content before an element with CSS
- Which element is used to insert some content after an element with CSS
- Check if the array has an element which is equal to sum of all the remaining elements in Python
- Essential – An Amazing Phone From the Creator of Android
- How to pull an array element (which is a document) in MongoDB?
- How to get all descendants of an element using webdriver?
- What are the essential tags for an HTML Document?
- Which exception is raised when an element is not found in an HTML DOM using XPath in Selenium?
- How to create DefaultTableModel which is an implementation of TableModel
- Check if the array has an element which is equal to product of remaining elements in Python