- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
An electrolytic cell consists of
(a) (i) and (ii)
- positively charged cathode
- negatively charged anode
- positively charged anode
- negatively charged cathode
(b) (iii) and (iv)
(c) (i) and (iii)
(d) (ii) ad (iv)
Explanation: An electrolytic cell consists of a positively charged anode and a negatively charged cathode.
- Bootstrap package consists of what all components?
- Working Principle of Voltaic Cell (Galvanic Cell)
- Search a 2D Matrix II in Python
- How to set cell width and height in HTML?
- Cell fusion in Python
- Python - Check if the Pandas Index only consists of booleans
- Python - Check if the Pandas Index only consists of integers
- How to validate if JTable has an empty cell in Java?
- Permutations II in C++
- Subsets II in C++
- 4Sum II in Python
- Find paths from corner cell to middle cell in maze in C++
- Reverse Words in a String II in C++
- Python - Check if the Pandas Index only consists of numeric data
- How do I convert a char to an int in C and C++?
- Best Time to Buy and Sell Stock II in Python