- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
An electrician is carrying out some repairs in your house. He wants to replace a fuse by a piece of wire. Would you agree? Give reasons for your response.
It is given that an electrician is carrying out some repairs in your house. He wants to replace a fuse by a piece of wire.
We have to determine whether the electrician should be allowed to replace the fuse by a piece of wire or not and also we have to give reasons for our response.
Let's get to know a little bit about a fuse.
A fuse is a safety device used in electrical circuits for providing protection from the overcurrent and the fuse wire is made of metals that have a low melting point, due to which whenever a slightly higher electric current flows through it, it breaks the wire and hence damage to electrical appliances is prevented.
Should a fuse be replaced by a piece of wire?
No, If a fuse is replaced with a piece of wire, it is not safe for electrical appliances. This is because a wire has a high melting point due to which it does not break the circuit and allows electric current to flow through it resulting in damage to electrical appliances. It does not break the circuit.
From the above discussion we can conclude that we should not allow electrician to replace the fuse by a piece of wire in order to prevent the risk of damage our electrical appliances.
- How would you define your relationship with your mother-in-law?
- What are some interesting bedtime stories you would like to tell your kids?
- Do you agree that choosing a wrong life partner will ruin your whole life?
- What reasons could make your training a flop?
- What advice would you like to give to a teenager?
- Is reservation of some seats in a bus for women fair in your view?
- If you achieved all of your life’s goals how would you feel?
- How to keep lizards away from your house?
- What respect you have for your parents?
- What respect you have for your teachers?
- Can you give some safe home tips for children?
- Can you give some complementary feeding tips for babies?
- Assume, today is your last day on this earth. How would you like to spend it?
- How can you make your kid help in your household?
- What are the advice you would like to give a newly married couple?
- What are some unique ways to build your network if you work remotely?