- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Amina buys a book for $Rs.\ 275$ and sells it at a loss of $15 \%$. How much does she sell it for?
Amina buys a book for $Rs.\ 275$ and sells it at a loss of $15 \%$.
To do: To find that how much she sells it for.
The cost of a book$=Rs.\ 275$
Loss percent$=15$ %
Loss$=$Loss % of C.P.$=15$ % of $Rs.\ 275$
Hence, Amina sells a book for $Rs.\ 233.75$.
- How much does it cost to make an iOS app?
- How much money and time does a person need for an World Tour?
- Why do I sweat too much, Is it bad for me?
- How much does it cost to deploy applications on the Google Play Store?
- What Is a Kangaroo Bond and How Does It Work?
- What Is a Keogh Plan and How Does It Work?
- What Is a Keepwell Agreement and How Does It Work?
- What Is a Kondratieff Wave and How Does It Work?
- What is a Smart Grid and How does it Work?
- Keynesian Put – What is it and how does it work?
- Knuckle-Buster – What is it and how does it work?
- A trader recorded below transactions: a) Started business with cash Rs. 30000 b) Purchased securities (in cash) in Rs. 9000 c) Purchased shop for Rs. 30000 (10000 in cash, remaining from loan) d) Sold securities for Rs. 1300 (purchased cost = Rs. 900) e) Purchased a vehicle (cash) for Rs. 2500 f) Salary received (in cash) Rs. 5000 g) Paid Rs.800 for loan and Rs. 400 for interest h) Expenses (in cash) paid Rs. 400 i) Received dividends (in cash) for dividends Rs. 300 Prepare a table using accounting equation
- How to plan for nutritious food and implement it?
- Kazakhstan National Fund – What is it and how does it function?
- Knowledge Process Outsourcing (KPO) - What is it and How Does It Work?
- What is an A-B Trust and how does it work?