- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
$AM$ is a median of a triangle $ABC$.
Is $AB + BC + CA > 2 AM?$ [Consider the sides of triangles $∆ABM$ and $∆AMC$.]"
Given: $AM$ is a median of a triangle $ABC$.
To do: To find whether $AB + BC + CA > 2 AM?$
Let us consider $\Delta ABM$ and $\Delta AMC$
It is a known fact that the sum of the triangle of any two sides in a triangle should be greater than the length of the third side.
In $\Delta ABM$:
In $\Delta AMC$:
Let us add $(i)$ and $(ii)$
- Biggest Reuleaux Triangle within a Square which is inscribed within a Right angle Triangle?
- Mean and Median of a matrix in C++
- DecimalFormat(abc#) in Java
- Biggest Reuleaux Triangle within a Square which is inscribed within a Right angle Triangle in C?
- Calculate weighted average cost of capital of a ABC ltd with the following data.
- Area of Circumcircle of a Right Angled Triangle?
- Area of a triangle inside a parallelogram in C++
- Find Perimeter of a triangle in C++
- Area of a triangle inscribed in a rectangle which is inscribed in an ellipse?
- Python - Calculate the median of column values of a Pandas DataFrame
- Median in a stream of integers (running integers) in C++
- C program to find the median of a given list.
- Biggest Reuleaux Triangle within a Square which is inscribed within a Circle?
- Abstract Base Classes in Python (abc)
- Biggest Reuleaux Triangle inscribed within a square which is inscribed within a hexagon?