- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Aluminium is used for making cooking utensils. Which of the following properties of aluminium are responsible for the same?
(a) (i) and (ii)
- Good thermal conductivity
- Good electrical conductivity
- High melting point
(b) (i) and (iii)
(c) (ii) and (iii)
(d) (i) and (iv)
Correct Answer: (d) (i) and (iv)
Explanation: Aluminium is used for making cooking utensils as it is a good thermal conductor and has a high melting point.
- What is Aluminium Anodizing? – Working Principle, Process
- Which are the good brands for durable jeans for girls?
- Which British General was responsible for the Jallianwala Bagh massacre?
- What are the properties of a good Heating Element?
- Which oil is better for cooking, mustard oil or coconut oil?
- What are the advantages of drinking wine? Is it really good for health?
- What are the trees used for furniture and which type of wood last long?
- What are the different ways of cooking eggs?
- What are the following steps for the key generation of DES in information security?
- Investigation of root cause and resource responsible for the deadlock in DB2
- MySQL BIT_LENGTH() function is used for which purpose?
- For timestamp, which datatype is used in MySQL?
- What are the components of a typical Thermal Power Plant?
- Which MySQL data type is used for long decimal?
- What are the considerations for creating a good Dividend Policy?
- What are the closure properties for context free language?