All Excel Charts and Graphs: Data Visualization in Excel
Data Visualization in Microsoft Excel - 25+ Excel charts and graphs - visualizing data with Excel 2007- Excel 2019)
Created by Abhishek and Pukhraj, Last Updated 27-Oct-2019, Language:English
What Will I Get ?
- Learn the techniques to communicate clear and concise message through your charts
- Learn how to create 25+ chart types in Excel
- Learn by Doing. Course comes with numerous exerises sheets to practice learnt concepts
- Master the art of creating impactful Excel charts
- Get familiar with all the elements of charts in Excel
- Become proficient in using powerful tools such as pivot tables and pivot charts
- Master newly introduced chart types such as sunburst, treemap and waterfall chart
- Learn how to create cool infographics to represent data
- You will need a PC with any version of Excel installed in it
- Basic understanding of Excel operations like opening, closing and saving a file
What are the chart types I will learn in this course?
Excel offers the following major chart types. All of these are covered in this course
XY (Scatter) Chart
And many other creative ones :)
How are charts useful in Excel?
A chart is a tool you can use in Excel to communicate data graphically. Charts allow your audience to see the meaning behind the numbers, and they make showing comparisons and trends much easier.
What are the benefits of using charts in Excel?
Excel charts allow spreadsheet administrators to create visualizations of data sets. By highlighting a set of data within an Excel spreadsheet and feeding it into the charting tool, users can easily create various types of charts in which the data is displayed in a graphical way.
This course will answer all the questions that would pop up while you set to visualize your data using Excel charts such as:
- How do you make Excel charts look better?
- How do you format a chart in Excel?
- What are the different elements of charts?
- How do I make those awesome infographics that I see in fancy magazines and TV reports?
- How do I create a comparison chart in Excel?
- What is the best chart to use for comparison?
- And many more...
How is this course different from other resources available online?
Most courses only cover only teach how to draw different types of charts in Excel. The main point is missed. The main point of creating a chart is that you want to convey a message or tell a story using the chart. In this course, once you have learnt all the charting tools, you will also learn how you should create a chart. How you can highlight your message and avoid clutter in the chart, so that when your audience looks at the chart, the message is clearly conveyed to them.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone curious to master charts in excel from beginner to advanced in short span of time
Introduction and basics
Welcome to the Course!Preview00:02:53
Why are charts used?Preview00:02:11
Elements of chartsPreview00:05:32
Most important Charts & Best practices
Bar and column chartsPreview00:12:38
Less used charts
Infographics using Excel charts
Start-Tech Academy is a technology-based Analytics Education Company and aims at Bringing Together the analytics companies and interested Learners.
Our top quality training content along with internships and project opportunities helps students in launching their Analytics journey.
Founded by Abhishek Bansal and Pukhraj Parikh.
Working as a Project manager in an Analytics consulting firm, Pukhraj has multiple years of experience working on analytics tools and software. He is competent in MS office suites, Cloud computing, SQL, Tableau, SAS, Google analytics and Python.
Abhishek worked as an Acquisition Process owner in a leading telecom company before moving on to learning and teaching technologies like Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence.