Advanced Excel Crash Course
Learn time saving Advanced Excel Concepts
Created by Yodalearning, Last Updated 31-Oct-2019, Language:English
What Will I Get ?
- Learn to become advanced excel user.
- Learn to reduce complexity of spreadsheets
- Learn to manipulate data with calculations
- Learn to save time using excel tricks
- Learn to automate tasks using excel
- Learn to create dynamic reports
- Learn to unlock the power of dynamic formulas
- Learn to make custom formulas/functions
- Learn to conquer logical operators
- Learn to set up special commands
- Learn to build valuation models
- Learn to apply easy coding techniques
- Learn to use pivot tables
- Learn to build spreadsheets
- Learn to master unique tips
- Course works on all Microsoft Excel versions 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016. Of course the newer the better, but some features works same in all the versions.
- Basic understanding of Excel because We'll take you to the advanced level in this Excel Dashboard crash Course
Advanced Excel remains the one of the most extensive pieces of software used in workplaces around the world.
In this Course, you will build on the strong foundations of Excel at all the following Levels i.e. Basic, Intermediate Excel Skills.
Why choose our Advanced Excel crash course?
- Automate your routine
- Learn Industry best practices, shortcuts, and tips & tricks to get things done and become 4x faster
- This course will help you create efficient workflows without any coding involved
- The modules are prepared understanding the need and requirement of the learners and will help them create workflows with ease
- The course and study materials are available at a reasonable price
- Self-paced online course, which you can view at your comfort
- Lifetime access to each of the videos present the course
Who this course is for:
- Professionals working with large amount of Data
- somebody looking to gain a tangible skill on your resume or gain a competitive advantage over your peer.
- An analyst or the ones who work in consulting, management, or supervisory roles.
- Graduate students who aspire to become investment bankers, financial advisory professionals, consultants etc.
How to use this section?Preview00:01:16
The "ONE" Universal shortcut & a faster Copy-Paste techniquePreview00:03:22
Business Math Calculations
Special Cell selections
Sort & Filter
Working with Dates
Lookup & Conditional Calculations