Advanced Microsoft Word 2013 Tutorial
Advance your expert-level skills with Word 2013. A practical tutorial that teaches real world skills!
Updated on Sep, 2023
Language - English
In this software training course you will learn advanced skills in using Microsoft Word 2013, and be able to demonstrate the use of advanced and specialized features within the application. You should be able to create, manage, and distribute professional documents for a variety of specialized purposes and situations, and be able to customize Word 2013 environment to meet specific needs to enhance productivity.
After a quick overview of Word 2013, you will start with:
1. How to manage and share documents
2. Preparing documents & set tracking options
3. Advanced editing features
4. Protecting and designing advanced documents
5. Applying advanced formatting and styles
6. Learn shortcuts, tips, and techniques along with several quizzes to fully prepare you from not only the examination point of view, but acquire skills, giving you a competitive edge, and much more....
This comprehensive tutorial covers all aspects and prepares you to take the Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS): Microsoft Office Word 2013 Expert certification exams 77 – 425 (Part 1) and 77 – 426 (Part 2). In addition, the American Council on Education (ACE) has reviewed and recommended college credit for selected Microsoft certifications. Approved certifications are eligible for one to six semester hours of college credit in bachelor’s degree or associate degree classes on computer applications, information technology, or computer information systems. The Accreditation Program helps your students achieve employ-ability and academic goals, as well as bridging the gap between workforce training and the classroom.
By the completion of this training video, you will be comfortable with using advanced features of Word 2013 and feel confident performing your work in an efficient manner. For those who already have a good grounding in Microsoft Word, this course will provide you with the knowledge and skills to use Word 2013 at an expert level.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who uses Microsoft Word 2013 on a regular basis
- Teachers and students at School, College or Universities
- If you are a graphics designer, researcher, or a writer
- Increase productivity level at work
What will you learn in this course:
- Learn advanced skills in using Microsoft Word 2013
- Confidently work within the Word 2013 environment
- Prepare for the MOS: Microsoft Office Word 2013 Expert exam 425 and 426
- Design and Manage advanced documents
- Become proficient with Mail Merge using Excel Spreadsheet
- Learn how to insert Citations and work with Bibliographies
- Proficiently work with templates, themes, building block, and styles
- Confidently work with table of contents, table of authorities, and indexes
What are the prerequisites for this course?
- You need to have access to Word 2013, however, most concepts taught also relate to Word 2010 and 2007
- Worked with Microsoft Word 2013 for at least 6 months
Check out the detailed breakdown of what’s inside the course
- Course Introduction 01:16 01:16
- What Will I Learn? 01:59 01:59
Managing Multiple Documents
Designing Advanced Documents
Designing Advanced Documents - Part 2
Creating Advanced References
Creating Advanced References - Part 2
Designing Forms and Controls
Creating Building Blocks
Creating Custom Elements
Internationalization and Accessibility
Hello, my name is Syed Raza, CEO of ClayDesk E-Learning and I am passionate about teaching valuable skills to students who are motivated to learn! My goal is to help you easily achieve your goals and objectives, whether that means enhancing your existing skill set, gain productivity at workplace, differentiate yourself, learning the new technological skills that are required to improve your career.
Over the last 20 years, I have acquired valuable skill sand experience that allow me to provide you with great learning experience. I have numerous technical IT and developer certifications (MCSE+I, MCT, CCNA—including a PhD Management—which enable me to teach a variety of powerful courses, from IT to Project Management.
DevOps Engineer building AWS pipelines using CodeStar and CodeCommitt
Working knowledge of TensorFlow, Pytorch, Keras, Convolutional networks, and data science concepts
Of course, as my student, you are my #1 priority. All of my courses are designed to cater to ensure wide variety of audience. For example, if something remains unclear to you, or you need help understanding anything within my course, just send me a message and I will be happy to spend some one-on-one time with you in order to clarify and provide answers to your questions. This is to ensure you learn better and retain the knowledge. My courses will help you gain real world skills and knowledge and change your life today.
Thank you for your interest in my courses, and in me as an instructor. I look forward to seeing you in one of my lectures very soon.
User your certification to make a career change or to advance in your current career. Salaries are among the highest in the world.
Our students work
with the Best
Related Video CoursesView More
Become a valued member of Tutorials Point and enjoy unlimited access to our vast library of top-rated Video CoursesSubscribe now
Master prominent technologies at full length and become a valued certified professional.Explore Now