Getting into UI / UX design can be difficult because you see all of these examples online, but you don't know where to start, which tools to use and how to organize your work.
Working in Adobe Xd gives you unlimited possibilities because you can create, prototype and share, all in one tool, on Mac or PC, for free.
Hey designer, my name is Alex and in this 20+ hours long masterclass you are going to learn:
Basics of Adobe Xd and what it can do
How to create great design brief
Create website architecture
Draw your wireframes on paper
Then import and create them in Adobe Xd
Create complex designs by adding colors, images and animations
Share those designs with client to get feedback
Create responsive design with multiple sizes
Present your designs in a portfolio
And finally, how to export your assets for developers using industry standards.
This course covers everything you need to know to get started in UI / UX design, or to improve your skills. You don't need any previous knowledge of UI / UX or Adobe Xd, we are going to cover it all in this course.
So if you want to improve your skills and productivity, save a lot of time and money on iterations and create designs faster, then I'll see you in the course.
Have a creative day!
What Will I Get ?
- How to use Adobe Xd from scratch
- How to become a ui designer
- How to become a ux designer
- Secrets of a great workflow
- Plan and organize a project
- Secrets of smart design
- Create paper wireframes
- Create a fully customized website design
- Animate your web pages using Adobe Xd
- Create micro interactions
- Adapt your design to make it responsive on different devices
- Share your designs with clients or stakeholders
- Share your designs with developers for code
- Create custom presentations to show off your design
- Adobe Xd. You can download it from Adobe's website or look at a video in the course on how to do it.
- For Windows users Windows 10. Adobe Xd does not work in Windows 7 or 8.
- No previous Adobe XD experience required.
- No previous design experience required.
- There is no coding in this course.