- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
According to Mendeleev’s Periodic Law, the elements were arranged in the periodic table in the order of
(a) increasing atomic number
(b) decreasing atomic number
(c) increasing atomic masses
(d) decreasing atomic masses
Correct answer: (a) Increasing atomic numbers
Explanation: According to Mendeleev’s periodic law, the elements were arranged in the periodic table in the order of increasing atomic number.
- How to check whether the elements of a vector are arranged in an increasing order or decreasing order?
- Who was the inventor of Periodic Table?
- Detection of Periodic Signals in the Presence of Noise (by Autocorrelation)
- Fourier Series Representation of Periodic Signals
- Detection of Periodic Signals in the Presence of Noise (by Cross-Correlation)
- Print array elements in alternatively increasing and decreasing order in C++
- How to create the plots arranged in a list that were generated using ggplot2 in R?
- Signals and Systems: Periodic and Aperiodic Signals
- Sort a list according to the Length of the Elements in Python program
- Average Power Calculations of Periodic Functions Using Fourier Series
- Signals and Systems – Fourier Transform of Periodic Signals
- How to change the order of a matrix in increasing order based on a single column?
- Python program to sort a List according to the Length of the Elements?
- Placing order according to the condition in MySQL?
- Laplace Transform of Periodic Functions (Time Periodicity Property of Laplace Transform)