- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
$ABCD$ is quadrilateral. Is $AB + BC + CD + DA < 2 (AC + BD)?$
Given: $ABCD$ is quadrilateral.
To do: To find whether $AB + BC + CD + DA
The sum of the length of any two sides in a triangle should be greater than the length of the third side.
In $\Delta AOB$, $AB$
In $\Delta BOC$, $BC$
In $\Delta COD$, $CD$
In $\Delta AOD$, $DA$
adding $(i)$, $(ii)$, $(iii)$ and $(iv)$
- Plus One in Python
- What is the Cost plus pricing method?
- Instant plus() method in Java
- LocalDate plus() method in Java
- LocalDateTime plus() method in Java
- Duration plus() method in Java
- LocalTime plus() method in Java
- Cplus plus vs Java vs Python?
- Plus One Linked List in C++
- C Program to check Plus Perfect Number
- Now call facebook stream to google plus
- What are the specifications of one plus 5?
- What are the specifications of one plus 3T phone?
- MySQL query to insert current date plus specific time?
- Execute operations (plus, minus, multiply, divide) while updating a MySQL table?