- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
ABC is an isosceles triangle right angled at C. Prove that $AB^2 = 2AC^2$.
ABC is an isosceles triangle right angled at C.
We have to prove that $AB^2 = 2AC^2$.
In $∆ABC$, by Pythagoras theorem,
$AB^2= BC^2 + AC^2$
$AB^2 = AC^2 + AC^2$
- Maximum number of 2×2 squares that can be fit inside a right isosceles triangle in C
- Find the dimensions of Right angled triangle in C++
- Area of Circumcircle of a Right Angled Triangle?
- Maximum number of squares that can fit in a right angle isosceles triangle in C++
- Area of Incircle of a Right Angled Triangle in C Program?
- Area of Circumcircle of a Right Angled Triangle in C Program?
- How will Rustom-2 prove to be an ace for our defense?
- Check whether right angled triangle is valid or not for large sides in Python
- Sum of the series 2^0 + 2^1 + 2^2 +...+ 2^n in C++
- Find the hypotenuse of a right angled triangle with given two sides in C++
- Find the altitude and area of an isosceles triangle in C++
- Sum of series 1^2 + 3^2 + 5^2 + . . . + (2*n - 1)^2 in C++
- Find Sum of Series 1^2 - 2^2 + 3^2 - 4^2 ... upto n terms in C++
- 2-Satisfiability(2-SAT) Problem in C/C++?
- C Program to check whether the triangle is equilateral, isosceles or scalene
- Find 2^(2^A) % B in C++