Junit 5 is the most popular and widely used Java unit testing framework. In this course, you will learn step by step, how to configure and use JUnit 5 testing framework. This course will teach you how to write unit tests with JUnit 5, covering topics like why unit tests are important, the structure of good unit tests, assertions, assumptions, parameterized tests and repeated tests etc.
What Will I Get ?
- You will learn to write Java unit tests in next generation JUnit 5 framework
- You will learn JUnit framework along with its new features of JUnit 5
- You will learn about new JUnit 5 Architecture
- You will learn about new Assertions API in JUnit 5
- You will learn to test exceptions in Java unit tests
- You will learn to test performance in Java unit tests
- You will learn by coding JUnit 5 features
- You will learn about new Assumptions API in JUnit 5
- You will learn how to write Parameterized tests in JUnit 5
- You will learn how to run JUnit 5 tests with Maven
- You will learn how to write Repeated tests in JUnit 5
- Basic knowledge and installation of Java 8
- Basic knowledge of JUnit 4
- Eclipse or IntelliJ IDE