- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
A vendor supplies 32 litres of milk to a hotel in the morning and 68 litres of milk in the evening. If the milk costs â‚¹ 45 per litre, how much money is due to the vendor per day?
Milk supplied in the morning $= 32\ L$
Milk supplied in the evening $= 68\ L$
Cost of 1 L milk $= Rs.\ 45$
We have to find the total money that is due to the vendor per day.
Total amount of milk supplied in a day $=$ Milk supplied in the morning $+$ Milk supplied in the evening
$= 100\ L$
The cost of 100 L milk $= Rs.\ 45\times 100$
The total money that is due to the vendor per day is Rs. 4500.
- Why is cow milk preferred over Buffalo milk by most fitness freaks?
- How is milk converted into curd?
- What are the leading milk brands available in India?
- What is the process of getting curd from milk known as?
- How does consumption of milk affect women’s health?
- How to make your hairs healthy using coconut milk?
- If milk goes bad if not refrigerated, why does it not go bad inside the cow?
- What are some recipes which can make kids love drinking milk on a regular basis?
- Maximum litres of water that can be bought with N Rupees in C++
- In-the-Money, At-the-Money, and Out-of-theMoney Options
- How are Issue Costs handled in calculating the APV of a project?
- How do Transaction Costs affect the Dividend Policy of a company?
- How much money and time does a person need for an World Tour?
- How to teach children the value of money?
- What is the difference between Liter and Litre?
- Sum of the first N terms of the series 2,10, 30, 68,…. in C programming