- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
A two-wheeler covers a distance of 55.3 km in one litre of petrol. How much distance will it cover in 10 litres of petrol?
A two-wheeler covers a distance of 55.3 km in one liter of petrol.
We have to find how much distance it will cover in 10 liters of petrol.
Distance covered by two-wheeler in $1$ liter of petrol $=55.3\ km$
Distance covered using 10 liters of petrol $=55.3\times10$
Therefore, it will cover a distance of $553\ km$ in $10$ liters of petrol.
- Find distance between two nodes of a Binary Tree in C++
- One Edit Distance in C++
- Find distance between two nodes of a Binary Tree in C++ Program
- Convert distance from km to meters and centimeters in PL/SQL
- Program to find minimum distance of two given words in a text in Python
- Check if edit distance between two strings is one in Python
- Maximum distance between two occurrences of same element in array in C
- Why are petrol prices not decreased in India when international prices of crude oil are low?
- Smallest Distance Between Two Words in Python
- Calculate distance and duration between two places using google distance matrix API in Python?
- What is a Distance Function?
- Program to find largest distance pair from two list of numbers in Python
- Program to find maximum distance between a pair of values in Python