- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
A toy car released with the same initial speed will travel farthest on
$(a)$. muddy surface
$(b)$. polished marble surface
$(c)$. cemented surface
$(d)$. brick surface
A polished marble surface is smoother than a muddy, brick, or cemented surface. So, a polished marble surface will offer the least friction to the toy car. Therefore, a toy car released with the same initial speed will travel farthest on a polished marble surface.
So, option $(b)$ is correct.
- Program for Surface area of Dodecahedron in C++
- Program for Surface Area of Octahedron in C++
- Find the Surface area of a 3D figure in Python
- Plotting points on the surface of a sphere in Python's Matplotlib
- How to create a surface plot from a greyscale image with Matplotlib?
- Surface Area of 3D Shapes in Python
- How to surface plot/3D plot from a dataframe (Matplotlib)?
- Plotting a masked surface plot using Python, Numpy and Matplotlib
- Plotting a 3D surface from a list of tuples in matplotlib?
- How to find Volume and Surface Area of a Sphere using C#?
- Microsoft’s Surface Studio for Creative Professionals
- How to obtain 3D colored surface via Python?
- Surface Area and Volume of Hexagonal Prism in C programming
- Program for Volume and Surface Area of Cube in C++
- Program for Volume and Surface Area of Cuboid in C++
- Java Program to Find the Surface area and Volume of Cuboid