- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
A torch is placed at two different positions A and B, one by one, as shown in the figure.
The shape of the shadow obtained in two positions is shown in the figure.
Match the position of the torch and the shape of the shadow of the ball."
Torch position A will create a shadow (a) and torch position B will form the football\'s shadow (b). Here, the difference in the size of the ball\'s shadow (A) and (B) is due to the difference in the position of the torch from the ball at A and B.
The shadow (A) has a larger size than the ball shadow (B) simply because the screen, flashlight position A and the ball are in the same straight line.
- Program to add one to a number that is shown as a digit list in Python
- Create a Pandas Dataframe by appending one row at a time
- C# Program to read all the lines one by one in a file
- How to check if a string has at least one letter and one number in Python?
- In what ways one can store fruits and vegetables if one does not have a refrigerator at home?
- How to merge two data frames of different length having same values in all columns but at different positions?
- Annotate Subplots in a Figure with A, B, C using Matplotlib
- Get the Inner product of a One-Dimensional and a Two-Dimensional array in Python
- Check whether the two numbers differ at one-bit position only in Python
- Reduce array's dimension by one but initialize the reduction with a different value in Numpy
- How to show multiple images in one figure in Matplotlib?
- Combine two MySQL fields and update a third one with result?
- What are the different Welding Positions?
- Check if both halves of the string have at least one different character in Python