- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
A torch is not functioning, though contact points in the torch are in working condition. What can be the possible reasons for this? Mention any three.
If a torch is not functioning despite contact points the torch is in working condition, then some possible reasons could be as below:
$(i)$. Maybe, the bulb is fused.
$(ii)$. It may be that the cells have been used up.
$(iii)$. Maybe the cells are not placed in the correct order.
$(iv)$. It is also possible that the switch is faulty.
- What does "with torch no_grad" do in PyTorch?
- How to convert a Torch Tensor to PIL image?
- What are the reasons for using EAI?
- What are the reasons for Gorkhaland agitation in Darjeeling?
- What are the reasons for the increasing rate of rapes in India?
- What are all the ways keyword ‘this’ can be used in Java?
- How to move a Torch Tensor from CPU to GPU and vice versa?
- What are the 5 common reasons behind a breakup?
- What are the reasons behind the falling fertility rate in India?
- What is SD-WAN and its working condition?
- The Best Reasons for Facebook Passion
- What is B-tree and explain the reasons for using it (DBMS)?
- C++ program to count maximum possible division can be made in a graph with given condition
- In MySQL, how it can be possible to specify a sort order using a column that is not retrieved by the query?
- What are the rules to be followed while working with a switch statement in java?
- What are the different wildcard characters which can be used with NOT LIKE operator?