- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
A taxidriver filled his car petrol tank with 40 litres of petrol on Monday. The next day, he filled the tank with 50 litres of petrol. If the petrol costs â‚¹ 44 per litre, how much did he spend in all on petrol?
The volume of petrol filled on Monday $= 40\ L$
The volume of petrol filled on Tuesday $= 50\ L$
We have to find the money spent on petrol.
Total volume of petrol filled $= (40+50)\ L$
$= 90\ L$
Cost of petrol per litre $= Rs.\ 44$
Money spent on petrol $=$ Volume of petrol $\times$ Rate of petrol
$= Rs.\ 90 \times 44$
$= Rs.\ 3960$.
Therefore, the money spent on petrol is Rs. 3960.
- C++ Program to check if tank will overflow, underflow or filled in given time
- Find the first circular tour that visits all petrol pumps in C++
- Find the first circular tour that visits all petrol pumps in C++ Program
- Program to check if water tank overflows when n solid balls are dipped in the water tank in C++
- Why do the packets of chips are filled with air?
- Why are petrol prices not decreased in India when international prices of crude oil are low?
- Find amount of water wasted after filling the tank in C++
- Maximum litres of water that can be bought with N Rupees in C++
- Return the numeric string left-filled with zeros in Numpy
- Draw a circle filled with random color squares on HTML5 canvas
- Return a new array of given shape filled with ones in Numpy
- Return a new array of given shape filled with zeros in Numpy
- Return a copy of self, with masked values filled with a given value in Numpy
- Return a new array of a given shape filled with ones in Numpy
- Draw a filled polygon using the OpenCV function fillPoly()
- Find all rectangles filled with 0 in Python