- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
A study was conducted to find out the concentration of sulphur dioxide in the air in parts per million (ppm) of a certain city. The data obtained for 30 days is as follows:
(i) Make a grouped frequency distribution table for this data with class intervals as $ 0.00-0.04
A study was conducted to find out the concentration of sulphur dioxide in the air in parts per million (ppm) of a certain city.
We have to
(i) Make a grouped frequency distribution table for this data with class intervals as \( 0.00-0.04,0.04-0.08 \), and so on.
(ii) Find the number of days on which concentration of sulphur dioxide was more than \( 0.11 \) parts per million.
(i) The given data is large, so we construct a grouped frequency distribution table of class size 0.04.
The class intervals are 0.00 - 0.04, 0.04 - 0.08 and so on.
The data is represented in the grouped frequency distribution table as follows:
|Concentration of $SO_2$ (in ppm)||Frequency|
(ii) The number of days in which the concentration of sulphur dioxide was more than $0.11$ parts per million $= 2+4+ 2$
- Program to find out the efficient way to study in Python
- How to frame the report of the event which was conducted last week in our college?
- How to find the proportion of each value for a cross tab obtained from a data frame in R?
- C++ Program to find out the maximum rated parts set
- Find the City With the Smallest Number of Neighbors at a Threshold Distance in C++
- Create a procedure to find out the factorial of a number?
- Program to find out the data type of user input in C++
- C++ Program to find out the health of a character
- How to find the frequency of NA values per row in an R data frame?
- Program to find out the value of a power of 2 in Python
- How to Find out the source code of a transaction in SAP?
- Program to find out the value of a given equation in Python
- How to find the combination of multiplication of integers up to a certain value in R?
- Controlling the width of bars in Matplotlib with per-month data
- Find the Nth term of the series where each term f[i] = f[i – 1] – f[i – 2] in C++
- The Row Holding the Maximum of a Certain Column in MySQL