- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
A student took a solution of copper sulphate in a beaker and put a clean iron nail into it and left it for about an hour.
(a) What changes do you expect?
(b) Are these changes chemical in nature?
(c) Write a word equation for the chemical change, if any.
(a) Copper sulphate solution is blue in colour. When an iron nail is left in it for some time the blue colour of the copper sulphate solution changes to green and the surface of iron nail gets a brown coloured deposit.
(b) Yes, the changes are chemical changes because new substances iron sulphate (green) and copper (brown) are formed in the reaction.
(c) Copper sulphate (blue) + Iron (Shining silver) -> Iron sulphate (Green) + Copper (Brown)
- Types of Losses in a Transformer – Iron and Copper Losses
- Get the value from a Tkinter scale and put it into a Label
- How to put a Pandas DataFrame into a JSON file and read it again?
- How to put a ListView into a ScrollView without it collapsing on Android?
- How to put a ListView into a ScrollView without it collapsing on Android in Kotlin?
- How do you make a string in PHP with a backslash in it?
- Keynesian Put – What is it and how does it work?
- Split a string and insert it as individual values into a MySQL table?
- What is emotional intelligence and why do you need it?
- What is an A-B Trust and how does it work?
- Group the marks of a particular student from a table and display total marks in a separate column for each student?
- What is a use of DSNTIAR? How will you implement it in a COBOLDB2 program?
- What would you do if you were made a superhero for a day?
- What is a nebula and how is it formed?
- How to create a file, write data into it and read data from it on iOS?
- How do you turn a list into a Set in Java?