- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
A student sitting at the back of the classroom cannot read clearly the letters written on the blackboard. What advice will a doctor give to her? Draw ray diagram for the correction of this defect.
She is suffering from a defect called myopia $(short-sightedness)$. This defect can be corrected by using concave lenses in her spectacles.
Myopia, also known as near-sightedness or short-sightedness, is a defect of vision in which a person can\'t see the distant object clearly (appears blurred), though can see the nearby objects clearly. The far point of a myopic eye is less than infinity.
This defect occurs either due to the high converging power of the eye lens, (because of its short focal length). Or, due to the eye-ball being too long, which causes light to focus in front of the retina, instead of directly on the retina.
It is corrected by using spectacles containing concave lenses, which should be of such a focal length (or power) that it produces a virtual image of the distant object (lying at infinity) at the far point of the myopic eye.
- What are the advice you would like to give a newly married couple?
- What advice would you like to give to a teenager?
- If a doctor suddenly had a heart attack while doing surgery, would the other doctors work on the doctor or the patient?
- How will you create a new TRIGGER on the ORDERS DB2 table? Give the syntax of TRIGGER
- What is the superstition about, stepping on a crack will lead to breaking mother’s back?
- Who is the first Indian Lady to become a doctor?
- Display the student marks in a single column on the basis of subject in MySQL?
- C# Program to read all the lines of a file at once
- How to keep the image at the back of the HTML5 canvas when moving elements with fabric.js?
- Find the percentage of a student on basis of marks and add percent sign (%) to the result in SQL
- What are the good addictions which a student has to cultivate?
- How will you keep the locks on the resources even after a ROLLBACK?
- Set custom messages on the basis of a column with student marks in MySQL
- How MySQL evaluates the statement written on different lines?
- What are the things money cannot buy?
- what will be the role of driver in the car with auto driving mode on