- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
A student had a ball, a screen and a torch in working condition. He tried to form a shadow of the ball on the screen by placing them at different positions. Sometimes the shadow was not obtained. Explain.
An accurate shadow of any object can be formed only when the object, source of light, and the screen must be in a single straight line. So, for obtaining the shadow of the ball, the ball, torch, and the screen must be in a single line. If the shadow is not obtained then there must be some of the reasons as below:
$(i)$. Maybe the screen is far away from the ball.
$(ii)$. The beam of the light from the torch may be falling parallel to the screen on the ball.
$(iii)$. Maybe the torch is far away from the ball.
- How to center a window on the screen in Tkinter?
- How to center a div on the screen using jQuery?
- Program to find out the position of a ball after n reversals in Python
- Program to find where the ball lands in a grid box in Python
- What is ball tempering and how does it benefit a bowler in the game?
- How to display a JFrame to the center of a screen in Java?
- Catching the ball game using Python
- How to increase the scrollback buffer in a running screen session on Linux?
- Create a block element on a specific screen width with Bootstrap 4
- Create a flexbox container on a specific screen size with Bootstrap 4
- Multiple ALV grids on a single screen in SAP ABAP
- How do I create a splash screen on Android App?
- Who has delivered the fastest ball in the history of cricket?