- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
A stone is released from the top of a tower of height $19.6\ m$. Calculate its final velocity just before touching the ground.
Initial velocity, $u=0$
Height of the tower$=19.6\ m$
To find the final velocity just before touching the ground.
On using the third equation of motion
Or $v^2=0+2\times 9.8\times 19.6$
Or $v=19.6\ m/s$
Therefore, the final velocity of the stone just before touching the ground is $19.6\ m/s$.
- What is the origin of the superstition in Britain that touching wood is lucky?
- What is the height of marketing?
- Tower Of Hanoi Problem
- Is it true that America can destroy any of its enemy or nation just through a click of a mouse?
- What is the Stone Age culture?
- Set the height of a box with CSS
- Calculate market equity using below data according to the M-M Approach.
- Set the height of a line of text with CSS
- What is the height of the status bar in Android?
- Program to calculate the area of a Tetrahedron
- C Program for Tower of Hanoi
- Python Program for Tower of Hanoi
- What happens when a function is called before its declaration in C?
- Get the width and height of a three-dimensional array
- How to set the height of a Circle using FabricJS?