- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
A small hole P is made in a piece of cardboard. The hole is illuminated by a torch as shown in the figure. The pencil of light coming out of the hole falls on a mirror. At which point should the eye be placed, so that the hole can be seen?
As the angle of incidence is equal to the angle of reflection. So, the eye should be placed at point A.
Therefore, option $(a)$ is correct.
- Does black hole really exist in the universe?
- What is the difference between Directional Coupler and two-hole directional coupler?
- C++ Program to find out the number of illuminated cells in a grid
- If you dig a hole in the south pole are you digging up or down?
- What is the human brain made of?
- Which out of The Times of India and The Hindu is a better newspaper?
- What is meant by the Duration of a Bond?
- What is the use of `%p` in printf in C?
- Find the Surface area of a 3D figure in Python
- What is the use of type = "h" in base R for plotting a graph?
- How to set the margins of a Matplotlib figure?
- How to put the title at the bottom of a figure in Matplotlib?
- Find the starting indices of the substrings in string (S) which is made by concatenating all words from a list(L) in C++
- C++ program to find out the maximum number of cells that can be illuminated
- Program to find out the minimum number of moves for a chess piece to reach every position in Python