- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
A plane is flying at a height of $5000\ m$ above sea level. At a particular point, it is exactly above a submarine floating $1200\ m$ below the sea level. What is the vertical distance between them?
A plane is flying at the height of $5000\ m$ above sea level.
At a particular point, it is exactly above a submarine floating $1200\ m$ below sea level.
We have to find the vertical distance between the plane and the submarine.
Height of the plane from the sea level $=5000\ m$
Depth of the submarine below the sea level $=1200\ m$
Therefore, the vertical distance between the plane and the submarine $=5000+1200$
Hence, the vertical distance between the plane and the submarine is $6,200\ m$.
- C++ Program to Apply Above-Below-on Test to Find the Position of a Point with respect to a Line
- Find the number of points that have atleast 1 point above, below, left or right of it in C++
- Calculate market equity using below data according to the M-M Approach.
- Find a positive number M such that gcd(N^M,N&M) is maximum in Python
- Count number of paths whose weight is exactly X and has at-least one edge of weight M in C++
- How to decrement a value in MySQL keeping it above zero?
- What is the difference between a Control Plane and a Data Plane?
- Maximize the profit by selling at-most M products in C++
- Find (a^b)%m where ‘a’ is very large in C++
- Selenium - Element is not clickable at point
- What is the difference between on, over, and above?
- Get the number of levels above a node in JTree with Java
- Find value above a specific value in MongoDB documents?
- What Exactly Is a Kiosk?
- Program to find number m such that it has n number of 0s at end in Python