- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
A machine, on an average, manufactures 2,825 screws a day. How many screws did it produce in the month of January 2006 ?
Number of screws manufactured in a day $= 2825$
We have to find the number of screws produced in the month of January 2006.
We know that,
January has 31 days.
Number of screws manufactured in 31 days $=2825 \times 31$
Therefore, in January 2006 87575 screws were manufactured.
- Laptop Updates For The Month of January 2016
- Python Pandas - Get day of the month that a Period falls on
- How to get last day of a month in Python?
- How to convert year, month, and day of the month into a complete date in R?
- How many companies did Flipkart acquire before it was sold to Walmart?
- In MYSQL, how can we store a date where the day, month or both month & day are zero? day are zero?
- Convert day of year to day of month in Java
- Get the last day of month in Java
- Python Pandas - Create a PeriodIndex and get the day of the month
- Display two-digit day of the month in Java
- How to get the first day of next month in MySQL?
- How to get last day of the current month in MySQL?
- How to get last day of the previous month in MySQL?
- How to get last day of the next month in MySQL?
- Extract the Day / Month / Year from a Timestamp in PHP MySQL?