- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
A local cricket team played $20$ matches in one season. It won $25$ % of them. How many matches did they win?
Given: A local cricket team played $20$ matches in one season. It won $25$ % of them.
To do: To find the number of matches did they win.
Number of matches played by cricket team $=20$
Percentage of won matches $=25$%
Total matches won by them $=25$ % of $20$
Hence, they won $5$ matches.
- Program to count number of matches played in tournament in Python
- Why are Indian women cricket matches not getting the broadcasters?
- C# Regex. Matches Method
- Why is cricket not played at the Olympics?
- Output Contest Matches in C++
- When did Asia Cup cricket tournament start?
- How to aggregate two lists if at least one element matches in MongoDB?
- How many companies did Flipkart acquire before it was sold to Walmart?
- Which cute animal matches your personality?
- Regular expression matches multiple lines in Java
- Matcher matches() method in Java with Examples
- Pattern matches() method in Java with examples
- Create a table in MySQL that matches another table?
- How to subset R data frame rows if at least one or more values matches?