- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
A list of words is given in a box. Use appropriate words to fill up the blanks in the following statements.
[Air, oxygen, wind, water vapour, mixture, combination, direction, road, bottles, cylinders]
(a) The ______ makes the windmill rotate.
(b) Air is a ______ of some gases.
(c) A weathercock shows the _____ in which the air is moving at that place.
(d) Mountaineers carry oxygen ___ with them while climbing high mountains.
(a) The wind makes the windmill rotate.
(b) Air is a mixture of some gases.
(c) A weathercock shows the direction in which the air is moving at that place.
(d) Mountaineers carry oxygen cylinders with them while climbing high mountains.
- Finding the length of words in a given Pandas series
- Python Program to Remove the nth Occurrence of the Given Word in a List where Words can Repeat
- Return a list of the words in the string using separator as the delimiter string in Numpy
- Python Program to Read a List of Words and Return the Length of the Longest One
- Best Words to Use in a Resume!!
- The most elegant ways to iterate the words of a java string.
- Show that the following grammar is LR (1) S → A a |b A c |B c | b B a A → d B → d
- Find FIRST & FOLLOW for the following Grammar. S → A a A | B b B A → b B B → ε
- C# program to count the number of words in a string
- Java Program to count the number of words in a String
- Is there a way to list all the reserved words in MySQL using the MySQL command-line utility?
- Python - Check if given words appear together in a list of sentence
- How to count the number of words in a string in R?