- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
(a) In this ladder (Figure 5.2) symbols of elements are jumbled up. Rearrange these symbols of elements in the increasing order of their atomic number in the Periodic Table.
(b) Arrange them in the order of their group also.
(a) The elements given are arranged in increasing order of their atomic number in the Periodic Table:
H, He, Li, Be, B, C, N, O, F, Ne, Mg, Al, Si, P, S, Cl, Ar, K, Ca
(b) The elements are arranged in the order of their group also:
Group 1 : H, Li, Na, K
Group 2 : Be, Mg, Ca
Group 13 : B, Al
Group 14 : C, Si
Group 15 : N. P
Group 16 : O, S
Group 17: F, U
Group 18: He, Ne, Ar
- C++ program to rearrange all elements of array which are multiples of x in increasing order
- Electrical Components and Their Symbols
- Explain the removal of useless symbols
- HTML Symbols
- How to check whether the elements of a vector are arranged in an increasing order or decreasing order?
- What are the special symbols in C language?
- Maximum sum of increasing order elements from n arrays in C++
- Maximum sum of increasing order elements from n arrays in C++ program
- How to count number of specific symbols in a row in MySQL?
- Sum of the numbers up to N that are divisible by 2 or 5 in c programming
- Change date formatting symbols in Java
- Standard errno system symbols in Python
- C++ Program to find Median of Elements where Elements are stored in 2 different arrays
- Sort values that contain letters and symbols in custom order with MySQL