- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
A goalkeeper in a game of football pulls his hands backwards after holding the ball shot at the goal. This enables the goal keeper to
$(a)$. exert larger force on the ball
$(b)$. reduce the force exerted by the ball on hands
$(c)$. increase the rate of change of momentum
$(d)$. decrease the rate of change of momentum
A goalkeeper pulls his hands backward after catching the cricket ball. This enables the fielder to reduce the force exerted by the ball.
So, option $(b)$ is correct.
- Couples Holding Hands in C++
- Program to find out the shortest path to reach the goal in Python
- Catching the ball game using Python
- Program to find goal parser interpretation command in Python
- Program to find out the position of a ball after n reversals in Python
- What is ball tempering and how does it benefit a bowler in the game?
- What is Profit Maximization and what are its limitations as a financial goal?
- The Row Holding the Maximum of a Certain Column in MySQL
- The Rows Holding the Group-wise Maximum of a Certain Column in MySQL
- C++ program to find winner of ball removal game
- Find the Number of Pentagons and Hexagons on a Football using C++
- How to get the leaf after this node in a JTree component with Java?
- I want to return the next node after this node in a JTree with Java
- Angle Between Hands of a Clock in C++
- Program to find where the ball lands in a grid box in Python
- Do you consider popularity and being something special is an important goal for teens?