- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
(a) Electropositive nature of the element(s) increases down the group and decreases across the period
(b) Electronegativity of the element decreases down the group and increases across the period
(c) Atomic size increases down the group and decreases across a period (left to right)
(d) Metallic character increases down the group and decreases across a period.
Based on the above trends of the Periodic Table, answer the following about the elements with atomic numbers 3 to 9.
(a) Name the most electropositive element among them
(b) Name the most electronegative element
(c) Name the element with the smallest atomic size
(d) Name the element which is a metalloid
(e) Name the element which shows maximum valency.
(a) Lithium is the most electropositive element among them.
(b) Fluorine is the most electronegative element
(c) Fluorine is the element with the smallest atomic size among the given elements
(d) Boron is a metalloid.
(e) Carbon is the element that shows maximum valency.
- How an E-Commerce Store Decreases Your Business Capital
- Getting the Type of the Tuple’s Element in C#
- Align an element with the bottom of the parent element's font in Bootstrap 4
- Align an element with the top of the parent element's font in Bootstrap 4
- Python Pandas - Display the end time of the period for each element in the given PeriodIndex object
- How does the nature of business affect the beta of a company?
- How to specify the language of the element's content in HTML?
- Python Program to Create a List of Tuples with the First Element as the Number and Second Element as the Square of the Number
- Set the width of the element in HTML
- Return the indices of unmasked elements that are not zero and group the indices by element in NumPy
- Place an element in the middle of the parent element in Bootstrap 4
- Python Pandas - Create a PeriodIndex and get the days of the period
- Align an element with the top of the tallest element on the line in Bootstrap 4
- Find the only element that appears b times using C++
- Change the width and height of element using CSS