- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
A company manufactures car batteries of a particular type. The lives (in years) of 40 such batteries were recorded as follows:
Construct a grouped frequency distribution table for this data
A company manufactures car batteries of a particular type. The lives (in years) of 40 such batteries were recorded.
We have to construct a grouped frequency distribution table for this data, using class intervals of size \( 0.5 \) starting from the interval \( 2-2.5 \).
The grouped frequency distribution table for the given data using class intervals of size 0.5 starting from the interval 2 - 2.5 is as follows:
Lives of batteries (in years)
Number of batteries (Frequency)
- Have you ever been in a car accident? What were you thinking just after the accident?
- How to locate all the descendant elements of a particular type of element?
- Mobile Updates of the Week 40
- How to locate descendant elements of a particular type of elements in jQuery?
- Benefits of Statement of Changes in the Financial Position of a Company
- As an HR of a company, what kind of attitude should I carry at work?
- Retrieve first 40 characters of a text field in MySQL?
- Factors that Determine the Capital Structure of a Company
- How does the nature of business affect the beta of a company?
- Components of a Company's Microenvironment
- Select particular type of columns beginning with a certain letter and concatenate the names
- Factors that affect the Free Cash Flows of a company
- Factors that Affect the Dividend Policy Decisions of a Company
- How to calculate market value of a company?
- Components of a Company's Macro Environment
- What is the importance of religion in our lives?