- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
A change in the physical state can be brought about
(a) only when energy is given to the system
(b) only when energy is taken out from the system
(c) when energy is either given to or taken out from the system
(d) without any energy change
Correct Answer: (c) when energy is either given to or taken out from the system
Explanation: A change in the physical state can be brought about when energy is either given to or taken out from the system.
- Energy Stored in a Magnetic System
- Bootstrap Event when the modal is about to be shown
- Bootstrap Event when the modal is about to be hidden
- Execute a script when the document is about to be unloaded in HTML?
- What is a Physical Access Control System?
- What is Energy Spectral Density?
- What is India’s position in the world as a producer of renewable or ‘Green’ energy? What is the future of renewable energy in India?
- How to launch activity only once when Android app is opened for the first time?
- What is the integration of a data mining system with a database system?
- How to apply adjustments to the next column of a JTable only, when the width of a column is changed in Java Swing?
- What is the operating system?
- What is the Information System?
- What happens to a PCB when the state of a process changes?
- What is Specific Energy Consumption in Electric Traction?
- When a thread is created and started, what is its initial state?
- Action taken by 8085 when INTR pin is activated