- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
A certain household has consumed $250\ units$ of energy during a month. How much energy is this in joules?
Given: A certain household has consumed $250\ units$ of energy during a month
To do: To calculate this consumed energy in joule.
Energy consumed by the household $=250\ units$
$=250\times10^3\ W\times1\ h$
$=250\times10^3\ W\times60\times60\ seconds$
- What are different Units of Energy?
- How much energy is recovered by regenerative braking?
- Energy Stored in a Magnetic System
- What is Energy Spectral Density?
- Principle of Electromechanical Energy Conversion
- Energy of a Power Signal over Infinite Time
- What is Specific Energy Consumption in Electric Traction?
- Generation of Electrical Energy and its Importance
- Types of Power Plants for Energy Generation
- What is India’s position in the world as a producer of renewable or ‘Green’ energy? What is the future of renewable energy in India?
- Power of an Energy Signal over Infinite Time
- Determination of Specific Energy Output of an Electric Train
- Signals and Systems: Energy and Power Signals
- What are the five main sources of electrical energy?
- Minimum Initial Energy Required To Cross Street in C++
- Signals and Systems – Rayleigh’s Energy Theorem