- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
A boy rolls a rubber ball on a wooden surface. The ball travels a short distance before coming to rest. To make the same, ball travel longer distance before coming to rest, he may
$(a)$. spread a carpet on the wooden surface
$(b)$. cover the ball with a piece of cloth
$(c)$. sprinkle talcum powder on the wooden surface
$(d)$. sprinkle sand on the wooden surface
Spreading a talcum powder over a wooden surface would reduce friction so that the ball can travel a longer distance.
So, option $(c)$ is correct.
- Catching the ball game using Python
- Program to find where the ball lands in a grid box in Python
- Program to find out the position of a ball after n reversals in Python
- What is ball tempering and how does it benefit a bowler in the game?
- C++ program to find winner of ball removal game
- Who has delivered the fastest ball in the history of cricket?
- What is the debate over the use of pink ball in cricket?
- Find the position of box which occupies the given ball in Python
- C++ code to count children who will get ball after each throw
- Program to count number of ways ball can drop to lowest level by avoiding blacklisted steps in Python
- Java Program to calculate distance light travels
- Adding a legend to a Matplotlib boxplot with multiple plots on the same axis
- Plotting points on the surface of a sphere in Python's Matplotlib
- C++ Program to find the Shortest Distance to a character
- Convert a String to a short number in Java
- Specify the order of a flexible item relative to the rest of the flex items inside the same container with CSS