- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
A battery lights a bulb. Describe the energy changes involved in the process.
When a bulb is connected to a battery, the bulb lights up. On lightning up a bulb these energy changes take place:
(i). When a bulb is connected to a battery, an electric current starts flowing through the circuit. In the battery, chemical energy gets transformed into electrical energy.
(ii). When electric current pass through the filament of the bulb, the bulb starts glowing. Here, electric energy gets transformed into light energy.
When by applying some force, work is done then energy change takes place. Energy can be transformed from one form to another form. This is called energy transformation.
Examples of energy transfer:
1. When an object freely falls downward, potential energy gets transformed into kinetic energy.
2. When electric burns, electric energy is converted into heat energy.
3. When an electric motor rotates, electric energy is converted into mechanical energy.
4. When the armature rotates in a magnetic field, electricity is generated. thus mechanical energy gets transformed into electric energy.
- What happens to a PCB when the state of a process changes?
- What are the costs involved in generating electricity? (Cost of Electrical Energy)
- Steps involved in Financial Planning Process
- What are the steps involved in data mining when viewed as a process of knowledge discovery?
- Count changes in Led Lights to display digits one by one in C++
- What are the core library changes in Process API in Java 9?
- Describe the life cycle of a thread in Java?
- Explain the steps involved in preparing a bank reconciliation statement
- Energy Stored in a Magnetic System
- Describe the types of factoring.
- Describe the term journal in accounting.
- Execute a script when the length of the media changes in HTML?
- Can a Mobile Phone Battery Track You?
- Describe the Transport Layer in the Computer Network
- What are the different steps involved to execute a Java program?
- Bulb Switcher in C++