- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
How to print "Hello World!" using Python?
The basic way to do output to screen is to use the print statement.
>>> print 'Hello, world' Hello, world
To print multiple things on the same line separated by spaces, use commas between them. For example:
>>> print 'Hello,', 'World' Hello, World
In Python 3, all print is a function and not a statement. Hence its arguments need to be surrounded by parenthesis. For example,
>>> print("Hello", "world") Hello world
- Python Program to Print Hello world
- Hello World using Perl.
- Print Hello World without semicolon in C++
- Display hello world using React.js
- C Program to print “Hello World!” without using a semicolon
- Print “Hello World” in C/C++ without using header files
- Print “Hello World” without using any header file in C
- How to write first Hello World program using CGI programming in Python?
- How to create Android Hello World App?
- Hello World Program in Java
- Creating Java Hello World Program
- Hello World in Dart Programming
- How to write "Hello World" in C#?
- Print “Hello World” with empty or blank main in C++
- Beginning Java programming with Hello World