- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
How to call Python module from command line?
If we are writing a Python script that is to be used as a module, we can test this module by adding this call of the function to the bottom:
def fubar(): #does something useful fubar()
and run it at the command prompt like this:
~$ python fubar.py
- How to run Python functions from command line?
- How to Pretty print Python dictionary from command line?
- How to run TestNG from command line?
- How to read a file from command line using Python?
- How to upgrade MySQL server from command line?
- How to write into a file from command line using Python?
- Connect to MySQL database from command line
- How to repair MySQL tables from the command line?
- How to do Python math at command line?
- How to add command line arguments in Python?
- How can we return to windows command shell from MySQL command line tool?
- Command Line Arguments in Python
- Connecting to MySQL database from the command line?
- How to execute Python multi-line statements in the one-line at command-line?
- How to run Python functions in Eclipse command line?