- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Extracting data from SAP ERP for a Third Party System Extracting data from SAP ERP for a Third Party System
Let’s talk the standard way - It would be a great option to opt for creating a REST based ODATA services. You can expose the SAP functionalities mainly BAPI or any RFC as a service with SAP gateway. SAP gateway lets applications to exchange data across a variety of technologies and applications.
In case the requirements are not extensive and can be catered by existing API’s exposed by SAP, then you can just enable the required services for usage. These APIs will require good hands-on knowledge of SAP Services.
You can build an SAP source data plugin using JAVA and JAVA SAP Connector as it is widely accepted solution and works well within PHP environment.
There are third party API’s available (Process Runner Lite) as well but they come at a cost. You can estimate the cost of the effort and choose the optimal way.
- What is SAP ERP system?
- Getting error while extracting data from SAP
- How to Learn SAP ERP System?
- Difference between SAP ERP and a DBMS system
- Export Data from a SAP system
- Using a third-party library in Arduino
- Difference between an SAP ERP system and DBMS
- How can I update a third party database outside SAP after completing a Transaction?
- Accessing table data from SAP system
- Extracting data from SAP HANA database and load to ORACLE database
- Including third party libraries in SAPUI5 Project
- Extract data from SAP system using ERPConnect
- What is the open/standardized file format for exporting invoices in SAP ERP System?
- How to connect MariaDB with Third Party database?
- How to install third party packages using npm