- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Extracting data from SAP ERP for a Third Party System Extracting data from SAP ERP for a Third Party System
Let’s talk the standard way - It would be a great option to opt for creating a REST based ODATA services. You can expose the SAP functionalities mainly BAPI or any RFC as a service with SAP gateway. SAP gateway lets applications to exchange data across a variety of technologies and applications.
In case the requirements are not extensive and can be catered by existing API’s exposed by SAP, then you can just enable the required services for usage. These APIs will require good hands-on knowledge of SAP Services.
You can build an SAP source data plugin using JAVA and JAVA SAP Connector as it is widely accepted solution and works well within PHP environment.
There are third party API’s available (Process Runner Lite) as well but they come at a cost. You can estimate the cost of the effort and choose the optimal way.
- Using a third-party library in Arduino
- What is SAP ERP system?
- How can I update a third party database outside SAP after completing a Transaction?
- Including third party libraries in SAPUI5 Project
- How to Learn SAP ERP System?
- Difference between SAP ERP and a DBMS system
- Export Data from a SAP system
- How to install third party packages using npm
- Getting error while extracting data from SAP
- What are the risks of third-party App Stores?
- Creating a Map in React JS without using third-party API
- Difference between an SAP ERP system and DBMS
- Using clients in SAP ERP
- Customizing SAP ERP industry specific
- Accessing table data from SAP system