- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Can zooming be disabled with HTML5
To disable zooming capabilities in responsive design, you need to create a META viewport tag.
With that, set the user-scalable property to 'no' like:
Add the following in your HTML code to disable zooming capabilities in responsive design:
<meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width, initial-scale=1.0, maximum-scale=1.0, user-scalable=no">
- How to disable zooming capabilities in responsive design with HTML5?
- Prevent iPhone from zooming in web-app with HTML
- Set disabled links with Bootstrap
- Can the HTML5 Canvas element be created from the Canvas constructor?
- Client side image zooming and rotating in Django
- HTML disabled Attribute
- jQuery :disabled Selector
- Can a user disable HTML5 sessionStorage?
- Image button with HTML5
- Backward compatibility with HTML5
- Style every disabled <input> element with CSS
- Create a disabled look of a button with CSS
- Get a muted look with .disabled in Bootstrap Pager
- Can earphones be repaired?
- Can fate be improvised?